If you register, you can do a lot more. And become an active part of our growing community. You'll have access to hidden forums, and enjoy the ability of replying and starting conversations.

Model layout progress so far

Discussion in 'Model Railways' started by tobes3803, Oct 2, 2008.

1. tobes3803

tobes3803 Member

Pictures of my layout from last year! Hasnt progressed much sinse although planning on cracking on with it! It is my first proper attempt at a layout! Photos show about half of layout due to other half being nothing more than boards and track at mo! http://tobyrobertssteampics.fotopic.net/c1259116.html

2. 34007

34007 Part of the furniture

Is that a pic of 35005 " Canadian Pacific" in the blue livery and also a pic with the only "Charlie" in existence?

3. tobes3803

tobes3803 Member

That is indeed can pac on of the first bach of the hornby merchants when they first came out! Cant remember number of my Q1 off hand or wether its same as nrms one, and cant tell in that picture what number it is! Wont be back at mums for a week either where the layout is so couldnt tell you!

4. tobes3803

tobes3803 Member

Few pictures showing latest area of attention at opposite end of layout showing newly built church and other new buildings ready for constuction of hill, tunnel and road bridge.

5. tobes3803

tobes3803 Member

Further prgress on the model front including renumbered bulleid Eddystone and also the painted road bridge and raised area behind platforms