If you register, you can do a lot more. And become an active part of our growing community. You'll have access to hidden forums, and enjoy the ability of replying and starting conversations.

"Welltrolleys" and things 60cm gauge

Discussion in 'Narrow Gauge Railways' started by TheEngineer, Feb 11, 2011.

1. TheEngineer

TheEngineer Member

Maintenance supervisor
    Andrew T

Yes it is for sale by myself. Price C £12,500.00

Condition of sale, sold as and where lying ,as with BR, Buyer satisfies themselves of the condition and suitability and collects from location.

Maybe options to lease, subject to terms and discussion. Seems everyone is short of money, it maybe an option someone is interested in . Gives immediate availibility.

Best Regards The Engineer

2. MartinBall

MartinBall Guest

Andrew
    I have sent you a private message

3. TheEngineer

TheEngineer Member

Maintenance supervisor
    Just a few facts for you avid readers

As yet and despite a lot of effort on my part and the supply of numerous documents and details to prove ownership on my part of this Welltrolley, its still in a situation of needing resolution by the L&B management, nearly 2 years later from this last posting.

Except there is now a problem looming on the horizon. The problem is this and its not my problem exactly.

When applying for a TWOA to do new works or expand your railway, you have to meet certain criteria.

One of the criteria is that you must NOT have any pending court actions against you as an organisation.

Just a little detail to keep all those keen L&B followers up to date on the issues in the background.

So judging by the efforts made to resolve this issue, it could be a long wait for someone.

I have waited 5+ years to resolve this, with what appears to be no progress.

Best Regards

TheEngineer

Oh yes I am still about and as intuative as ever.

Now hopefully many of you will understand, that there is a bit of an issue holding up the next step in building your railway and its not owning the land or having the money.

Its about relationships

4. ghost

ghost Part of the furniture

Heritage Railway Volunteer:
    Yes I am an active volunteer
    So let's step back a moment. You've revived a thread that's almost TWO YEARS old, just to highlight the fact that you have an ongoing problem with the L&B???
    This issue doesn't concern any of the rest of us, so why on earth you think we have any interest in YOUR PERSONAL affairs is really beyond me.

Keith

5. TheEngineer

TheEngineer Member

Maintenance supervisor
    Above are the words of the man at the epicentre who knows all the facts but ......... .

Seeing as I know who you are responding, your nothidden behind a keyboard. I say you chose to read it and respond in the way you wanted to try and be-little the issue, but the issue is a real problem.

For the benefit of the other readers , who may be unsure, its an attempted twist.

Its all in the last couple of lines, Keith knows that gentlemen.

Its like so many things in life, often you have to take 3 steps back to take one forwards.

Some people will not step back so they have littkle chance of advancing to an objective, itsa fact of life.

6. SpudUk

SpudUk Well-Known Member

Project Manager
    Oh come on! Why was there a need to dredge this back up just to have another swipe at the L&B. This is clearly a private matter and it shouldn't be aired in public like this, especially when you're shrouding it in a threat on the TWOA.

7. TheEngineer

TheEngineer Member

Maintenance supervisor
    I think you missunderstand the log jam is not of my making .I am just the messenger of information to help others understand. the process is irrelevant . The TW is jammed but not of my making.

8. Sheff

Sheff Resident of Nat Pres

Retired Engineer & Heritage Volunteer
    Well from the evidence on here, I'd be amazed if you could sustain one for more than about 5 mins. Making thinly veiled threats on here to an organisation you once claimed to support via EA is pathetic beyond belief.

9. ghost

ghost Part of the furniture

No I don't know all the facts about your personal fights with the L&B, but neither do I need to know them all, I am just someone who happens to have an interest in the L&B.

Your statement above makes no sense whatsoever - are you saying that you know who I am? Go ahead and reveal my name then - I have nothing to hide. I'm not trying to belittle any issue - if you read my message properly you would see (and others have agreed) that the problem is between you and the L&B ONLY - we don't need to know and it does you no favours to air your dirty laundry in public.

Again, this makes no sense - a twist on what? I am not involved in the L&B reconstruction and I've never met you, so how could I possibly be trying to twist anything?

Don't tell me what I know and don't know thank you - I'm perfectly capable of speaking for myself. Your last few lines are meaningless as we have no idea what your 'steps backwards/stepsforwards' actually refer to - is it your personal legal case against the L&B or is it the actually advancement of the L&B rebuilding?