If you register, you can do a lot more. And become an active part of our growing community. You'll have access to hidden forums, and enjoy the ability of replying and starting conversations.

The LMS Forum

Discussion in 'Links' started by LMS James, Sep 4, 2006.

1. LMS James

LMS James Member

Year 11
    Welcome everyone to the brand new LMS forum, that has been set up by me and a mate, and we would like as many of you to join as possible, the forum is for everything LMS, like Railway Events such as the SVR Gala, LMS Locomotives, LMS Restorations, LMS Rolling Stock, LMS Photography, anything and everything you could thing of. And we are looking out for moderators as we haven't got any yet! Click Link below

http://www.lmsr.co.nr

James

2. Alex

Alex Well-Known Member

Student
    I have been to your site, clicked the LMS Crest and it says page not available??

Alex

3. LMS James

LMS James Member

Year 11
    Its saying that for me aswell, I will see whats up, thing is we have to admins, me being one and my mate being the other and he can get into it fine

4. LMS James

LMS James Member

Year 11
    Anyone who is struggling to get onto the Forum, it is possibly because and we think its the host thats down, as we realise two other people are having difficulty getting onto the Forum

5. LmsForum

LmsForum New Member

Hi there! The forum is now up and running with different hosts, as the pronlem with the previous host was becoming ridiculous. Please do sign up, I know there are plenty of LMS fans out there!

Thanks!

6. admin

admin Founder Administrator

Founder National Preservation
    Heritage Railway Volunteer:
    Yes I am an active volunteer
    Nice to see other forums out there..

Pleas though put a link on the front page of your site / forum otherwise the link will be removed from this forum.

7. LmsForum

LmsForum New Member

There is now a link on our forums title page, please do join up, we could do with a few members!

8. LMS James

LMS James Member

Year 11
    Is anyone having a problem registering, as we are wondering why no- one has registered

9. LmsForum

LmsForum New Member

Previous problems with registration are now all fixed, so, touch wood it should work. Please join up!

10. LmsForum

LmsForum New Member

We have a good amount of chat going on now, so if you havent allready, please join up [-o<

Thanks

LMS Admin

11. Aureol

Aureol Member

Volunteer on the MR-B
    Hi all.
    At the LMS Forum we really need YOU to sign up now for all the latest news on LMS locomotives and stock, be it back in the 'Good Ol' Days' or preserved, history of the LMS and current LMS and ex-LMS locomotives on the mainline.
    The Forum is completely up-to-date, but we need YOU to help us keep it running and completely up to date.
    Do you know anything about the LMS that isn't yet on the Forum? If you do, don't delay, post it now!
    Also, I need YOUR help keeping the current preserved and mainline scenes fully updated, as, of course, I cannot be in 2/3 places at the same time! ;)

Thanks for taking the time to read this and SEE YOU THERE!!

[​IMG]
    If you would like to browse the Forum before you sign up, simply click 'Existing Member Login' and click on 'The London, Midland and Scottish Railway Forum Index' and sign up when you're ready!

12. Aureol

Aureol Member

Volunteer on the MR-B
    A brand new front page has now been added, making it a lot easier to navigate the forums.
    Also, all problems have been ironed out.