If you register, you can do a lot more. And become an active part of our growing community. You'll have access to hidden forums, and enjoy the ability of replying and starting conversations.

Swanage Railway - Drummond Delights

Discussion in 'Photography' started by jonathonag, Jan 14, 2016.

1. jonathonag

jonathonag Well-Known Member

Railway Engineer
    Morning all,

Just a few snaps up from two Timeline Events earlier this week. Monday saw M7 No. 30053 paired with two Bulleid coaches to make a timeless branch line scene, while the Tuesday involved T9 No. 30120 on Blood and Custards :

[​IMG]Drummond T9 No. 30120 - Barns End Bathtubs by Jonathon Gourlay Photography, on Flickr

[​IMG]Drummond T9 No. 30120 - Barns End Bathtubs by Jonathon Gourlay Photography, on Flickr

[​IMG]Drummond M7 No. 30053 - Barn End Crossing by Jonathon Gourlay Photography, on Flickr

[​IMG]Drummond T9 No. 30120 - The Mound by Jonathon Gourlay Photography, on Flickr

[​IMG]Drummond M7 No. 30053 - Corfe Common by Jonathon Gourlay Photography, on Flickr

I'll try to get some more up over the coming weeks. One of those fortunate situations where there are perhaps, too many shots to put up all at once!

Adam-Box and jsm8b like this.
  2. jsm8b

jsm8b Part of the furniture

Escapee from the corporate bear-pit
    Heritage Railway Volunteer:
    No I do not currently volunteer
    Some very nice shots there Jonathon.
    Makes me wish I'd taken a chance on the January weather down south.

Scott