If you register, you can do a lot more. And become an active part of our growing community. You'll have access to hidden forums, and enjoy the ability of replying and starting conversations.

Rail magazine

Discussion in 'Diesel & Electric Traction' started by acorb, Oct 23, 2013.

1. acorb

acorb Part of the furniture

Do any other forum members subscribe to Rail magazine? I have held a subscription since earlier this year and quite frankly the service has been erratic to say the least. Twice the issue has not arrived at all and a replacement has had to be dispatched and more often or not it has arrived late. I also hold subscriptions with Steam Railway and Bird watching magazine (both also Bauer media titles) and do not have issues with these. Do I have a local postman who is a modern railway enthusiast or is there a more general issue?! I live in a rural area and can not always get to a shop, but it is starting to get frustrating to see the latest issue sat there for a week and for it not to have been delivered to the door still..

2. phil.sez

phil.sez Member

I do not normally have a problem. It was late several issues ago and received a letter apologising for this.