If you register, you can do a lot more. And become an active part of our growing community. You'll have access to hidden forums, and enjoy the ability of replying and starting conversations.

New Arrival!

Discussion in 'Heritage Railway' started by Ian Riley, Jan 10, 2008.

1. Ian Riley

Ian Riley Part of the furniture Loco Owner

Glad to see that you are to have a 'mature' Steam Industry writer joining you from next month!...all the best, and he has my vote anytime!.... :smt002

2. really dare we guess who or is this a trick question
    my guess is you

3. Ian Riley

Noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!, I said ''mature'', not a spring chicken such as I......lol

4. stepney60

stepney60 Nat Pres stalwart

[-(

5. hmm i quite agree ian lol who is it then a sesoned steam industry writer you say is this the lesserspotterd davidussmithius warning of a good flailing for any one who attempt to find otu info about his locomotives

6. JR

JR Member

Student
  7. Ian Riley

Right in one!...notice Danny posted his thread after he realised that this thread had appeared?...anyway......Can I just say;

David I wish you all the best with your new magazine!..whilst you and I do not always see 'eye to eye' generaly you do a superb job!

All I can realy say is that S.R. mag loss will certainly be a H.R. gain 100 times over!