If you register, you can do a lot more. And become an active part of our growing community. You'll have access to hidden forums, and enjoy the ability of replying and starting conversations.

Just where did National Railway Museum director Steve Davies go?

Discussion in 'Heritage Railway' started by Robin Jones, Nov 29, 2012.

1. admin

admin Founder Administrator

Founder National Preservation
    Heritage Railway Volunteer:
    Yes I am an active volunteer
    I would welcome a chat with Robin, if he wished to contact me if he is unsure as to what safeguards we have in place here to avoid this attacks on Danny. I am also quite happy to also talk to him about using the forum more fully.
    However I am going away to Catterick for the next two weeks to finish off my training, so any problems, please contact Ralph.

2. admin

admin Founder Administrator

Founder National Preservation
    Heritage Railway Volunteer:
    Yes I am an active volunteer
    No one has removed any posts..
    The posts within the media section, are protected and pre modded to stop the unfortunate issues that happened with Danny Hopkins.,

3. hughesfowler

hughesfowler Member

If thats the case why is Martin Creese able to reply to a post that does not exist as he thanks me for my comments on his article, which was part of my posting suggesting that also 3d glasses perhaps should have been used for centre pages. I have not made any personal attack on RJ , simply as editor of the magazine asked for replies to valid points.

So either a, Martin is a moderator and is replying to the post that no one else can see, therefore restriction of freedom of speech, or b, you decided to allow it to go up and quickly deleted it. But nothing said in the posting was a personal attack on RJ