If you register, you can do a lot more. And become an active part of our growing community. You'll have access to hidden forums, and enjoy the ability of replying and starting conversations.

Front cover pic of 37 at Laurencekirk

Discussion in 'The Railway Magazine' started by barclay, Dec 18, 2007.

1. barclay

barclay Member

Some months ago the RM had a spectacular front cover of a 37 breaking through a snowdrift at Laurencekirk. Is this available to buy as a print anywhere, does anyone know?

2. Mighty Mogul

Mighty Mogul Well-Known Member

Artist
    Why not try contacting the photographer via the magazine? I've contacted several photographers by sending correspondence via magazines/book publishers in the past and generally found this to be successful.

3. RM Staff

RM Staff New Member

With regard to this absolutely cracking image, it was taken by a press photographer who was out taking shots of the deep snow drifts.

Data protection laws prevent me publishing his full details but if anyone wants a copy of this image, please email me at chris_milner@ipcmedia.com and I will forward them to the person concerned, so he can decide if image is available and for how much.

The image appeared on the March 2007 issue, and we have a few copies in the London office still available.
    Please email railway@ipcmedia.com if you want one - we do take credit cards - but bear in mind that most of the staff will be on Christmas leave after Dec 21st.

If anyone does want a copy of a image published in The RM, we are always more than happy to pass the requestor's details to the photographer.

Thanks