If you register, you can do a lot more. And become an active part of our growing community. You'll have access to hidden forums, and enjoy the ability of replying and starting conversations.

For Sale Hornby R.657 Rare Bridge

Discussion in 'Model Railways' started by thetriangman, Aug 4, 2010.

1. thetriangman

thetriangman New Member

For Sale: A Brand New Hornby R.657 Rare Orange girder bridge, these bridges as normally to be found in Green and are still in production today. Orange examples are extremely rare and date from when Tri-ang introduced the model in 1972. A re-issue occured in 1975 for a short period and this model dates from then. The bridge is a very rare item in this colour and highly collectable, the last one going on an online auction site for £50 which suprised me. It was displayed in my old shop and is part of the pile stock I bought out of the business at close down. It has been stored since then. Sady I need the space for moving house so it all has to go and I am having a mass clearout. Box is shelf worn from 30+ years of storage.

I'm asking a Bargain price because I am desperate to sell and clear the clutter before I move so I'm asking £20+p&p.

[​IMG]

2. thetriangman

thetriangman New Member

Model sold to a major collector