If you register, you can do a lot more. And become an active part of our growing community. You'll have access to hidden forums, and enjoy the ability of replying and starting conversations.

Edinburgh Christmas Market, 21/12/19

Discussion in 'What's Going On' started by sunstream, Dec 10, 2019.

1. 1020 Shireman

1020 Shireman Part of the furniture Friend

Relaxingly retired
    I know the rules. Just making a request. IMHO too much repetition. If the Mods don't, agree it's fine with me.

2. MarkinDurham

MarkinDurham Well-Known Member

Well, despite my wife's sadness at 60009 being unable to do the trip - although, as she rightly said, Tornado was a very worthy replacement - she and her friend had a great day out, and both ladies have also loved the photos of the tour that have appeared :) .Thanks to all who took the trouble to get out, take photos, and post their work.

The icing on the cake, however, was her winning the first prize in the onboard raffle - 2x Premier Dining tickets for an RTC trip this year, so we are doing a Paddington - Minehead trip, with 6233 on the PAD - BL and return sections. We have always wanted to visit the WSR, and to ride behind the Duchess, so this is a win-win for us. Thank you, RTC, for such a wonderful prize :cool:

Mark

3. Waterbuck

Waterbuck Member

Heritage Railway Volunteer:
    No I do not currently volunteer
    I was miles off a winner but good to read you got first prize. Should be a wonderful day out.

MarkinDurham likes this.