If you register, you can do a lot more. And become an active part of our growing community. You'll have access to hidden forums, and enjoy the ability of replying and starting conversations.

Bodmin and Wenford photo guide

Discussion in 'Photographic Guides' started by RASDV, May 28, 2011.

1. RASDV

RASDV Member

Not being a 'local' I was hoping some of you could point out some good lineside locations for this line, preferably without the need for a lineside pass.

Thanks

2. RASDV

RASDV Member

Following my own visit to the line a few weeks back for their 25th anniversary gala I've produced a in depth photographic guide for the line, complete with directions, an OS map of the area surrounding the locations and where applicable links to Google Streetview of the location as well. In order to avoid repeating myself I shall simply post the link here for your delectation: http://totally-transport.co.uk/bwrphotoguide.aspx
    Hope you enjoy, happy photography, trusting that guide will be useful and informative. If you notice something wrong or missing please reply to this thread, send a PM or drop me an e-mail at feedback@totally-transport.co.uk
    Kind regards
    Totally-transport.co.uk

3. sjwebb90

sjwebb90 New Member