If you register, you can do a lot more. And become an active part of our growing community. You'll have access to hidden forums, and enjoy the ability of replying and starting conversations.

A4 livery whole page article

Discussion in 'Heritage Railway' started by southyorkshireman, Aug 30, 2007.

1. southyorkshireman

southyorkshireman Resident of Nat Pres

Rotherham 41D or Metropolitan Railway boardroom
    As you mention 6100, dare I suggest he has a 'pre grouping regardless of condition' opinion.........

Interestingly on the webchat the other night Danny mentioned that he had stopped publishing his letters

2. stuart9941

stuart9941 Member

Boiler Basher
    I usued to like heritage railway, until I opened the Mainline Section this month... At the risk of offending a moderator (Who also happens to be my boss!!) Since when does "RILEY FIRES HIS BLACK 5 ON THE JACOBITE" become headline news?? Not to mention that 90% of the article was wildly inaccurate!

As stepney says, there were much more interesting and relevent things happening to report, and if Cedric Johns really had to report it he could have made the effort to get it right, instead he published his theories after a 2 min conversation with Riley on FW station!

3. Leander's Shovel

Leander's Shovel Member

Scribe
    Ward v Wilcock... where can I get a ticket?

4. stepney60

stepney60 Nat Pres stalwart

Steam Nightmares... ;-)

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Quite. Would have been better asking Ian when he was going to finish 828's pieces.

;)