If you register, you can do a lot more. And become an active part of our growing community. You'll have access to hidden forums, and enjoy the ability of replying and starting conversations.

9017 at Llangollen

Discussion in 'Photography' started by 6880rules, Mar 3, 2009.

1. 6880rules

6880rules Member

Motor Trade
    As you may all know by now 9017 "the dukedog" is back on home turf for the first time in 49 years

Thanks to a big effort by the "Betton Grange Society" mainly me and Quentin certain good people at the Bluebell railway such as Chris Knibbs, Lewis Nodes, Chris shepperd and Roy Watts and a big thanks to Andy Goodman for sponsoring the move to Llangollen.

The photo charters have been a sell out with help from Richard Newton, Don Bishop, Martin Crease with Geoff Silcock supplying the transfers shed plate and numberplate and Danny hopkins getting Steam Railway to pay for the paint.

There are nine days of charters opened so far to all who are in the loop so to speak
    If anyone is not in the know and would like to be there please PM me and I will see what I can do as there is an overflow day

Thanks for your support

9017 will be in the paint shop by Saturday night

2. Sidmouth

Sidmouth Resident of Nat Pres Staff Member Moderator

Heritage Railway Volunteer:
    Yes I am an active volunteer
    The 30742 Charters day is full and over the weekend the overflow day which Richard Newton will be running picked up over 15 bookings taking it to 2/3 full.

Don't delay if you are intending to book.