If you register, you can do a lot more. And become an active part of our growing community. You'll have access to hidden forums, and enjoy the ability of replying and starting conversations.

76079

Discussie in 'Steam Traction' gestart door 61624, 19 nov 2014.

  1. std tank

    std tank Part of the furniture

    Lid geworden:
    20 sep 2005
    Berichten:
    4.052
    Leuk Bevonden:
    1.182
    Geslacht:
    Man
    Beroep:
    Retired
    Locatie:
    Liverpool
    Heritage Railway Volunteer:
    Yes I am an active volunteer
    Yes, Eastleigh also fitted four lifting brackets to the cab roof.
     
  2. Johnb

    Johnb Nat Pres stalwart

    Lid geworden:
    3 dec 2014
    Berichten:
    16.731
    Leuk Bevonden:
    20.753
    Geslacht:
    Man
    Beroep:
    Retired, best job I've ever had
    Locatie:
    Buckinghamshire
    Heritage Railway Volunteer:
    Yes I am an active volunteer
    I didn’t notice that and being a railway modeller too I usually look out for such details. While on the subject of accuracy both Galatea’s alternative identities are wrong, both Alberta and Sierra Leone were straight throatplate boilered engines with shorter fireboxes. The long firebox engines started from 5654.
     
  3. henrywinskill

    henrywinskill Well-Known Member

    Lid geworden:
    3 nov 2005
    Berichten:
    2.377
    Leuk Bevonden:
    3.726
    Beroep:
    Transgender toilet attendant
    Locatie:
    North East
    Heritage Railway Volunteer:
    No I do not currently volunteer
    Hi John, still around but not much to shoot at nowadays, to much repetition same old shot syndrome .I probably be up in October. Theres always the real ale bar near Weatherspoons to quench ones thirst.:D:D
     
    bobsungod en Johnb vinden dit leuk.
  4. Johnb

    Johnb Nat Pres stalwart

    Lid geworden:
    3 dec 2014
    Berichten:
    16.731
    Leuk Bevonden:
    20.753
    Geslacht:
    Man
    Beroep:
    Retired, best job I've ever had
    Locatie:
    Buckinghamshire
    Heritage Railway Volunteer:
    Yes I am an active volunteer
    Still plenty of different locations up there but the ones I want to do but most involve long walks, perhaps I should have done those 20 years ago!
     
    henrywinskill vindt dit leuk.
  5. henrywinskill

    henrywinskill Well-Known Member

    Lid geworden:
    3 nov 2005
    Berichten:
    2.377
    Leuk Bevonden:
    3.726
    Beroep:
    Transgender toilet attendant
    Locatie:
    North East
    Heritage Railway Volunteer:
    No I do not currently volunteer
    Yes plenty up there John just tired of same old shots down here.
     
  6. Big Al

    Big Al Nat Pres stalwart Staff Member Moderator

    Lid geworden:
    30 mei 2009
    Berichten:
    24.286
    Leuk Bevonden:
    25.194
    Locatie:
    1016
    Heritage Railway Volunteer:
    No I do not currently volunteer
    Any excuse for quality like that! :)
     
  7. henrywinskill

    henrywinskill Well-Known Member

    Lid geworden:
    3 nov 2005
    Berichten:
    2.377
    Leuk Bevonden:
    3.726
    Beroep:
    Transgender toilet attendant
    Locatie:
    North East
    Heritage Railway Volunteer:
    No I do not currently volunteer
    Cheers Al
     
  8. ficksberglion

    ficksberglion New Member

    Lid geworden:
    5 nov 2009
    Berichten:
    185
    Leuk Bevonden:
    2.671
    76079 running as former Ft William loco 76001 makes a very rare appearance on 23rd May 2004 with a private charter to Mallaig. 76001 fw 24.05..jpg
     
  9. Johnb

    Johnb Nat Pres stalwart

    Lid geworden:
    3 dec 2014
    Berichten:
    16.731
    Leuk Bevonden:
    20.753
    Geslacht:
    Man
    Beroep:
    Retired, best job I've ever had
    Locatie:
    Buckinghamshire
    Heritage Railway Volunteer:
    Yes I am an active volunteer
    To follow on from
    This is the pair shortly after leaving Ardlui heading home. The water in the background is the top end of Loch Lomond for those who don’t know the area

    IMG_0089.jpeg
     

Deel Deze Pagina