If you register, you can do a lot more. And become an active part of our growing community. You'll have access to hidden forums, and enjoy the ability of replying and starting conversations.

6100 Royal Scot

Discussion in 'Steam Traction' started by Steamage, Dec 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fish7373

fish7373 Member

tube lines Northfields railway depot Piccadilly li
    YES MR SPAMCAN 81 JEREMY HAS FAITH IN US AND CHRISTOHER125 WHERE DO YOU THINK THE WATER TENDER IS, WITH WCRC I DON'T THINK SO, IS COMFORTABLE BELOW YOUR NAME, IS THAT FOR ARM CHAIR, FISH7373 SOUTHALL 81C FITTER

2. Christopher125

Christopher125 Part of the furniture

There's no need to shout... So you can confirm that 60019 is going to be looked after by you? Can you also fill us in with the future of Port Line's overhaul - is she to be finished at Southall?

Chris

3. buseng

buseng Part of the furniture

Retired
    Mods/admin. Can you please do something about Fish7373. All he does is shout, argue & bitch on here. I, like many others possibly, are sick & tired of reading his comments. I think he needs to be warned or banned.

4. Sheff

Sheff Resident of Nat Pres

Retired Engineer & Heritage Volunteer
    Heritage Railway Volunteer:
    Yes I am an active volunteer
    Buseng - you can report posts you feel are against the forum rules by clicking the little triangle to the bottom left of the offending post.

5. buseng

buseng Part of the furniture

Retired
    It is not one particular post, It is his whole general attitude on here. He has a dig at almost every other post on this subject.

6. Pete Thornhill

Pete Thornhill Resident of Nat Pres Staff Member Administrator Moderator Friend

Noted the above and have had a quiet word with him!
    Also everyone please note that as Sheff said if anyone thinks a post breaks forum rules then please report it and help us mods a little! - Every time a post is repoted we recieve notification drawing our attention to it and one of the mods will deal with it ASAP!

7. Maunsell man

Maunsell man Well-Known Member

Senior Finance Auditor
    Does anyone know what this actually means? Hope the fitting at Southall is better than the grammar...

8. martin butler

martin butler Part of the furniture

and you have the cheek to moan at others mr fish? , kettle and black springs to mind here
    well, all that i can say to your statement that JH has faith in you, then the ball is in your court to proove that the faith he has showed isnt misplaced .

9. fish7373

fish7373 Member

tube lines Northfields railway depot Piccadilly li
    WELL OK BUT ITS OK FOR PEOPLE SAY ABOUT ARE WORK AT SOUTHALL AND GET AWAY WITH IT, WELL SORRY ABOUT THE CHAIR MR Christopher125, AND SPELLING MISTAKES AND GRAMMAR, FISH7373 PS
    There's no need to shout SORRY FOR SHOUTING

10. Christopher125

Christopher125 Part of the furniture

People are entitled to their opinions; that they arent deleted by the mods because you dont like them is hardly 'getting away with it'. If there were lots of concrete facts about what has gone on then it might be different, but given this concerns quality of work, possible mismanagement of funds, reputation etc then not surprisingly people are very wary of the possible legal implications.

While i recognise you want to fight Southall's corner, as someone who works there (employed there?) im afraid it is you, not 'armchair' enthusiasts, that actually have a reason to portray the work done in a certain light. Given your involvement it would be great to hear some real insight into Southall overhauls, current plans, and possible reasons for the amount of criticism it has received - can you give that?

Chris

11. belle1

belle1 Part of the furniture Moderator

After 950 posts this thread has now been locked. I will start a new thread.

Again this thread has degenerated into insults and there is probably about 10% of the thread already in the recycle bin.

Please use this new thread to discuss 6100 further in a more sensible and adult manner.

I will leave this here for now, there is some that info that is informative amongst the posts.

Thanks, Neil.

New thread:-

http://railways.national-preservation.com/showthread.php/23123-6100-Royal-Scot..Progress-2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.