I'm still waiting - trying to decide if the tour to Worcester in a couple of weeks time is worth it or if she will be available later in the summer when hopefully it may be a little warmer and with more daylight... Already behind her on the trip to Edinburgh in March, but don't want to be kicking myself if she is retired following her trip to Scotland in April. Want to make the most of her while we still can but if by some miracle she does get an extension (I had her mainline certificate noted as expiring mid-late April) it would make sense to possibly wait. Would the extension though only allow special dispensation for running on the NYMR to Whitby (as that would make sense) but not on the "Main" routes - but she is advertised as being in a pool of locos for both RTC and Steam Dreams. Oh - I'm so confused!