If you register, you can do a lot more. And become an active part of our growing community. You'll have access to hidden forums, and enjoy the ability of replying and starting conversations.

50027 on the move

Discussion in 'Diesel & Electric Traction' started by Martin Perry, Jun 8, 2012.

1. 73129

73129 Part of the furniture

Another great day at the MHR. I hear around two hundred people attend the first class 50 running day. Well done to everyone for making this event possible.

2. Linesidephotos

Linesidephotos Member

Pictures from some of yestedays runs with 50027 Lion.The day started in Glorious (Ive driven that over the MHR!) sunshine but really glagged up around lunch time with some heavy rain . I hope everyone enjoyed the day including the owners !! David
    Sun Tints and a Lion.

3. Shaggy

Shaggy Part of the furniture

Heritage Railway Volunteer:
    No I do not currently volunteer
    Totally agree. Spent the day with known friends and now some new ones. Fantastic to see Lion back on the MHR and get an opportunity to finally ride behind it. Attached are a few photos I took on the day. Thanks to all involved in firstly getting Lion back to the Mid Hants and secondly, giving her an opportunity to opperate for the enthusiasts.

Attached Files:

4. 50041

50041 Member

5. Corbinner

Corbinner New Member

executive
    Wow, it is really good new about the train to be back in action. It will be just delightful to travel in the train. :clap2: