Many Many thanks Tom! I wonder if anyone involved in the Bluebell in the 1960's would ever have imagined a new-build H2 and GWR Saint (alongside...
I'm planning a trip to the Bluebell this coming Saturday (26th), public roster on the website currently shows 32424 and 34059, but is there a...
Looks like I'll have to plan on attending on multiple days! Personally I think this is a great line-up of visitors, look forward to the timetable.
I imagine a day of entrusting the service to 2999 and 65 would currently be a great way of reproducing a Sussex-based lineside Dantes Inferno, but...
A shame but entirely understandable. I hope to be able to get down and visit when the weather is kinder to allow steam to run again. On a related...
I agree. I've always found these re-enactment events quite questionable to be honest, especially those that used to have mock 'arrests' etc....
I think folks do notice vintage carriages, and that if marketed correctly they are an attraction in themselves. The Bluebell used to specifically...
Will footplate rides be on offer this year? And if so are they also likely to go on sale next week too please? Haven't quite decided on attendance...
Thanks to the MHR folks for putting on a great event, I went on Saturday and everything ran pretty smoothly even with the issues with 68067. FR 20...
For me the Dukedog is as much a part of the Bluebell scene as Stepney, 488, or the P tanks, and a reminder that in the early days the Bluebell and...
Definitely recommend the Furka Cogwheel Railway. We stayed at Realp when doing this after travelling up by train from Brig/Visp and also doing the...
Many thanks to everyone at the Bluebell for a superb 65th birthday event. In the end I was only able to attend yesterday, but it was wonderful to...
I think the graffiti art is quite good in its proper context. I saw on another forum awful AI-generated nonsensical 'images' also feature on the...
Separate names with a comma.