If you register, you can do a lot more. And become an active part of our growing community. You'll have access to hidden forums, and enjoy the ability of replying and starting conversations.

Statfold Barn Railway

Discussion in 'Heritage Railways & Centres in the UK' started by Stuart Harrod, Nov 16, 2017.

1. Stuart Harrod

Stuart Harrod New Member

Attending Cardiff University
    Heritage Railway Volunteer:
    Yes I am an active volunteer
    Hi my name is Stuart Harrod and I would like to get in contact with people at the Statfold Barn Railway. I have searched their entire website and cannot find any contact info.

I am currently searching all archives for drawing material from Hudswell Clarke. Having contacted the Armley Mills museum in Leeds, I have been informed by them that their Hudswell archive collection is currently in possession of the Statfold Barn Railway.

It would be great to view the collection Statfold currently holds, as I am the head archivist for the Danish heritage group; Nordsjællands Veterantog. We are the owners of an 1899 Hudswell product, with a build number of 498. We do know some drawings exist, as a member visited the company in 1973 and found at least 4 drawings. In the overall scheme of things, we would like to attempt and collect high quality scans of as many drawings as possible for the little locomotive.

(this is my first post, so I hope it is in the correct forum)

Any help that can be provided is greatly appreciated!
    --Stuart Harrod
    Steam shop machinist and Archive Master
    Nordsjællands Veterantog
    Veterantoget.dk

Attached Files:

2. D1002

D1002 Resident of Nat Pres

3. huochemi

huochemi Part of the furniture

Heritage Railway Volunteer:
    No I do not currently volunteer
    PM sent.