If you register, you can do a lot more. And become an active part of our growing community. You'll have access to hidden forums, and enjoy the ability of replying and starting conversations.

List of German Heritage Railway (Facebook precence)

Discussion in 'International Heritage Railways/Tramways' started by GermanRail, Mar 7, 2016.

1. GermanRail

GermanRail New Member

Heritage Railway Volunteer:
    No I do not currently volunteer
    Dear Sir or Madam, dear railway enthusiast,
    Here I post a link of the Facebook precences of the german heritage railway associations and groups. Maybe you'll find some interesting projects or you just wan't to see how they progress on their ambitious ideas. The German railway preservation world differs from area to area and from Ex. DDR to former western Germany. All the different groups have got one goal, to save the heritage for the future generations. All I wanna say is, please take some time and have a look on the Facebook precences of These societies. They are sorted by the federal states of Germany. Maybe you find some nice railway for the next holiday in Germany.

http://www.drehscheibe-online.de/foren/read.php?108,7746629

Yours,
    the Bajorium

2. Martin Perry

Martin Perry Nat Pres stalwart Staff Member Moderator Friend

Heritage Railway Volunteer:
    Yes I am an active volunteer
    Amazing how many there are, thanks :)

3. Sir Nigel Gresley

Sir Nigel Gresley Member

Retired Soldier of Fortune
    Beware; apart from the ex-DDR narrow-gauge lines, the majority only run at weekends, even in the high summer holiday periods - they have a lot to learn from us!