If you register, you can do a lot more. And become an active part of our growing community. You'll have access to hidden forums, and enjoy the ability of replying and starting conversations.

LE Movements

本贴由 osprey 于 2011-03-16 发布. 版块名称: What's Going On

  1. sweetktg

    sweetktg Member

    注册日期:
    2011-01-28
    帖子:
    477
    支持:
    32
    性别:
    男
    职业:
    Senior IT Engineer
    所在地:
    Hampshire
    Heritage Railway Volunteer:
    No I do not currently volunteer
    60009 just been through Euxton Jc webcam hence approx 5 mins early
     
  2. free2grice

    free2grice Part of the furniture Friend

    注册日期:
    2005-09-19
    帖子:
    6,021
    支持:
    4,579
    性别:
    男
    职业:
    Retired Rolls-Royce engineer
    所在地:
    Bath Green Park / Mangotsfield
    Heritage Railway Volunteer:
    No I do not currently volunteer
    Timings thanks to uksteam. <BJ>
    t0719p.htm
     
  3. D1963

    D1963 Member

    注册日期:
    2006-08-07
    帖子:
    512
    支持:
    1
    性别:
    男
    所在地:
    5B
    Heritage Railway Volunteer:
    Yes I am an active volunteer
    I think you'll find its 46233 on both Fri and Sat.

    If you miss 46233 arriving in Crewe, the Heritage Centre is open all afternoon and into the evening (20:00ish), admission is free (although there are donation boxes) just walk in, 60009 is also on site.
     
  4. Sidmouth

    Sidmouth Resident of Nat Pres Staff Member Moderator

    注册日期:
    2005-09-12
    帖子:
    10,821
    支持:
    11,175
    性别:
    男
    所在地:
    Alderan !
    Heritage Railway Volunteer:
    Yes I am an active volunteer
    44871 reported on the move today heading south
     
  5. 45407&44871

    45407&44871 Guest

    44871 moved to bury yesterday and IR posted on the works that it was heading back for re-profiling the tyres.
     
  6. jane

    jane Guest

    Many thanks for that will try and get up there about 5pm i really like to see 09 again ;
    all the best
    jane
     
  7. eco082007

    eco082007 Member Account Suspended

    注册日期:
    2011-12-05
    帖子:
    539
    支持:
    6
    职业:
    Group Compensation and Benefits Advisor, Bath
    所在地:
    Bath
    So do we know yet whether or not 60009 passed it's test ?
     
  8. mike1522

    mike1522 Long Time Member Friend

    注册日期:
    2010-10-09
    帖子:
    2,004
    支持:
    239
    所在地:
    Fort Worth, Texas
    70013 and 71000 Light Engine move both on the same day and route. Could the 2 move together? what a sight that would be.
     
  9. Duty Druid

    Duty Druid Resident of Nat Pres

    注册日期:
    2010-07-19
    帖子:
    11,188
    支持:
    5,063
    Heritage Railway Volunteer:
    Yes I am an active volunteer
    It would be nice, but I rather suspect that its either or and not both!
     
  10. jonathonag

    jonathonag Well-Known Member

    注册日期:
    2006-05-11
    帖子:
    1,680
    支持:
    3,484
    职业:
    Railway Engineer
    所在地:
    Cowdenbeath
    70013 is operated by WCRC only, while 71000 is operates by DBS only as far as I'm aware. So I wouldn't expect a move together.
     
  11. sweetktg

    sweetktg Member

    注册日期:
    2011-01-28
    帖子:
    477
    支持:
    32
    性别:
    男
    职业:
    Senior IT Engineer
    所在地:
    Hampshire
    Heritage Railway Volunteer:
    No I do not currently volunteer
    From 71000's facebook page:
    "
    Unfortunatley 71000 will not be hauling this week's Torbay Express, instead it will be hauled by 70000 Britannia. A light engine movement could not be arranged to get the Duke to Bristol in time."​
     
  12. jane

    jane Guest

    as long as you get there for next week double header that be great ;


    all the best
    jane.
     
  13. steamvideosnet

    steamvideosnet Well-Known Member

    注册日期:
    2011-04-12
    帖子:
    1,968
    支持:
    2,476
    性别:
    男
    所在地:
    Southampton, UK
    Hi everyone,

    Does anyone have any times for 70013's light engine movement to Bristol tomorrow? I assume it is going via Didcot?

    James at SVN
     
  14. sweetktg

    sweetktg Member

    注册日期:
    2011-01-28
    帖子:
    477
    支持:
    32
    性别:
    男
    职业:
    Senior IT Engineer
    所在地:
    Hampshire
    Heritage Railway Volunteer:
    No I do not currently volunteer
    t0721q.htm
     
  15. free2grice

    free2grice Part of the furniture Friend

    注册日期:
    2005-09-19
    帖子:
    6,021
    支持:
    4,579
    性别:
    男
    职业:
    Retired Rolls-Royce engineer
    所在地:
    Bath Green Park / Mangotsfield
    Heritage Railway Volunteer:
    No I do not currently volunteer
    As posted by the Basingstoker. <BJ>

    47245 + Tea Pot 70013 working 5Z92 Southall to Bristol via Didcot dep
    Reading 1621.
     
  16. fitter

    fitter New Member

    注册日期:
    2010-05-28
    帖子:
    4
    支持:
    0
    Can confirm 70013 is on its way to Bristol. Left Reading at 16:20 on the main line with a box on the front.
     
  17. steamvideosnet

    steamvideosnet Well-Known Member

    注册日期:
    2011-04-12
    帖子:
    1,968
    支持:
    2,476
    性别:
    男
    所在地:
    Southampton, UK
    Thanks a lot :)

    James at SVN
     
  18. JONESG5

    JONESG5 New Member

    注册日期:
    2009-07-17
    帖子:
    8
    支持:
    0
    On time at swindon 17 07
     
  19. free2grice

    free2grice Part of the furniture Friend

    注册日期:
    2005-09-19
    帖子:
    6,021
    支持:
    4,579
    性别:
    男
    职业:
    Retired Rolls-Royce engineer
    所在地:
    Bath Green Park / Mangotsfield
    Heritage Railway Volunteer:
    No I do not currently volunteer
    ....and safely into Bristol a few minutes early. A mixture of maroon and green coaches for tomorrow. <BJ>
     
  20. mike1522

    mike1522 Long Time Member Friend

    注册日期:
    2010-10-09
    帖子:
    2,004
    支持:
    239
    所在地:
    Fort Worth, Texas
    I hope that I'm not changing the subject but when shall Oliver Cromwell head to Crewe? Or shall she remain in Bristol for the summer.
    Have 46233 and 60009 proved that a 3rd locomotive isn't needed?
     

分享此页面