If you register, you can do a lot more. And become an active part of our growing community. You'll have access to hidden forums, and enjoy the ability of replying and starting conversations.

Industrial Loco Updates

Rasprava u 'Steam Traction' pokrenuta od AlistairS, 17. Travanj 2008..

  1. marshall5

    marshall5 Part of the furniture

    Pridružen(a):
    26. Listopad 2010.
    Poruka:
    2,707
    Lajkova:
    4,879
    Grad:
    i.o.m
    Heritage Railway Volunteer:
    Yes I am an active volunteer
    As seen here in August 1977.
    JHd-77-03  S&L 57 Haworth  8.77.jpg
     
  2. 3855

    3855 Member

    Pridružen(a):
    27. Rujan 2008.
    Poruka:
    658
    Lajkova:
    520
    Spol:
    Muškarac
    Grad:
    inside a boiler
    Heritage Railway Volunteer:
    Yes I am an active volunteer
    The frames are from 63 the boiler is from austerity Cumbria
     
    banburysaint se sviđa ovo.
  3. 26D_M

    26D_M Part of the furniture

    Pridružen(a):
    22. Listopad 2009.
    Poruka:
    5,247
    Lajkova:
    2,573
    My recollection is that 57 only spent a short while in traffic, maybe 2-3 years max?
     
  4. 3855

    3855 Member

    Pridružen(a):
    27. Rujan 2008.
    Poruka:
    658
    Lajkova:
    520
    Spol:
    Muškarac
    Grad:
    inside a boiler
    Heritage Railway Volunteer:
    Yes I am an active volunteer
    Stopped for a retube late 70s i seem to recall, not run since..
     
    26D_M se sviđa ovo.
  5. Avonside1972

    Avonside1972 New Member

    Pridružen(a):
    18. Siječanj 2010.
    Poruka:
    167
    Lajkova:
    31
    62 carried the Ugly nameplates whilst at the Lavender Line pre Bodmin. Not sure if she arrived named or was named by Dave Milham?
     
  6. Steve

    Steve Nat Pres stalwart Friend

    Pridružen(a):
    7. Listopad 2006.
    Poruka:
    13,737
    Lajkova:
    14,700
    Interesi:
    Gentleman of leisure, nowadays
    Grad:
    Near Leeds
    Heritage Railway Volunteer:
    Yes I am an active volunteer
    It did whilst owned by John Boyes but was only at the NYMR six months before being sold on and moving to Isfield. The one photo that made it into Moors Line does not show it named and I can’t remember it being named at that time.
     
    banburysaint and silversteellady like this.
  7. 26D_M

    26D_M Part of the furniture

    Pridružen(a):
    22. Listopad 2009.
    Poruka:
    5,247
    Lajkova:
    2,573
    No I don't think it was named then Steve. Seem to remember seeing it double heading with the J72 during a gala, Antwerp was running as well if memory serves.
    Just found this photo of mine of 62 at Bury by chance.[​IMG]
     

Podijelite ovu stranicu