If you register, you can do a lot more. And become an active part of our growing community. You'll have access to hidden forums, and enjoy the ability of replying and starting conversations.

GWSR Broadway Developments

Discussion in 'Heritage Railways & Centres in the UK' started by Breva, Aug 1, 2014.

1. Gloucester Boy

Gloucester Boy New Member

Heritage Railway Volunteer:
    Yes I am an active volunteer
    The scaffolding has now been removed, and the new canopy looks fantastic, have a look at Jo's last blog to see the photos of it. Everyone that has worked on this should be really proud. Now, hopefully, it will encourage the Board to let us start platform 2's building. Link to Jo's blog: Heritage Herald: The unveiling (haylesabbeyhalt.blogspot.com)

2. AndyY

AndyY Member

It does look absolutely superb. I wonder what the idiot who pushed for a B&Q shed building claiming 'people don't look up' is thinking now?

Andy

Shaggy and Dunfanaghy Road like this.
  3. flying scotsman123

flying scotsman123 Resident of Nat Pres

Heritage Railway Volunteer:
    Yes I am an active volunteer
    Probably not a lot, he passed away a couple of years ago. I don't think it particularly helps the heritage case to rub those who opposed it's noses in it. Better to make the point with all the positives now that they're there for all to see.