A fellow member as Chris of “the General Managers’s *Curry Club”, your erstwhile Operations Director MG, has a view that for a preserved railway...
The accounts submitted to Companies House and on the public register only have to comply with FRS102 rules (google it). The annual accounts are a...
34067 is cleared to Whitby. But I am aware of long standing concerns at NYMR as to pacific locos going round some of the curves on the Whitby...
Steve is probably one of the finest exponents of the clash between egoism and altruism! A Volunteer supports the Railway with their labour...
The next time I see Chris, I’ll ask him about the context of his “trains don’t make money” comment. it could be that Chris was making a general...
I have no idea of the level of satisfaction/dissatisfaction with recent and current management and leadership among active working volunteers of...
As of today, all of NR England & Wales is AMBER, except for Eastern: East Coast, East Midlands, North & East which are still RED. Even Wessex is...
Kent and Sussex are now AMBER. “Consider use of Diesel assistance”. Wessex remains RED
YouTube is less fussy who watches it [MEDIA]
Does the NYMRT have a specific ban on legacies being restricted to XYZ project, for example a supporter may wish to ensure that their legacy...
More typical behaviour for some Nat Pres contributors is to only comment when something has gone wrong. I’m reminded of the very old Private Eye...
A boiler overhaul, for example; is the type of capital project that’s cost could be written down over 10 years. Equally, a grant from Trust to...
I believe it is perfectly acceptable for a parent Trust to provide financial input to its trading subsidiary company. For projects such as major...
So, on the one hand there has been a long standing Network Rail edict as to managing adhesion risk to steam hauled charter trains by reducing the...
Separate names with a comma.