Another interesting link of a tram being powered by a generator. https://www.facebook.com/share/r/14qFrKQZKfw/
I remember seeing a youtube clip of a few towing a generator during Bournemouth open day event shortly after the closure of the trolleybus...
You have batteries underneath and tow a 750v generator to keep it topped up so you have spare power on tap for rapid acceleration and increased...
I enjoyed the pacer festival especially linking up three different classes and driving it all as one unit to Weston and back is an impressive...
You only have to look at the top to find out why organisations struggle, what worked before and what didn't work afterward is what you need to...
I personally think it's a generational thing, what most people associate with their formative years and experiences, naturally they would like...
Nostalgia is a funny thing lol ;)
I quite like pacers having them as a big part of my youth growing up in the 80s and 90s, the seats got better later on and were quite decent...
Separate names with a comma.