The latest YouTube video in the loop is now available to watch. [MEDIA]
Latest YouTube video is now available to view. [MEDIA]
I wonder what the long term future is for 34105 Swanage. It last steam back in 1997 if memory serves me right.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] From memory you need to go back to 2013 for the last time the railway had a 33/1 and VEP combo at a diesel gala.
What more can you ask for two Bulleids working on the MHR again.
Looking on the MHR website today I see South Western Railway’s Wes and Sandy toys are available to buy. https://watercressline.co.uk/wes-and-sandy/
Just to give everyone the heads up there’s been an update on 45132 fundraising page. https://www.gofundme.com/f/45132-main-generator-appeal
Here’s the latest in the loop YouTube video. [MEDIA]
It’s getting on for ten years since 34007 last steamed on the MHR. Looking forward to seeing 34007 back in action again in the near future. Here’s...
Just popped in to Winchester city this afternoon and I see there’s a ver large Steam Illustration poster on one of the main roads in to...
I’ve been asked to mention 34058 sales stand is open on platform 2 at Ropley. [ATTACH]
It’s been sometime since I’ve seen a photo of 30850 . Is there any news whats happening with 30850. thanks
Separate names with a comma.