If you register, you can do a lot more. And become an active part of our growing community. You'll have access to hidden forums, and enjoy the ability of replying and starting conversations.

VSOE Luncheon Special:May 27th.2011

Discussion in 'What's Going On' started by aperture, May 29, 2011.

1. aperture

aperture Member

Professional Photographer
    I just wanted to stick up for poor 35028 CLAN LINE which never got a mention this time around.
    And yes,it did run..
    Everything else is taking the glory at the moment but this chap never got a look in.Let's not bury it yet..any pictures from those digital cameras of yours.
    Someone must have pictures for goodness sake.

2. alts1985

alts1985 Well-Known Member

Store Manager for the Co-operative Group
    Heritage Railway Volunteer:
    No I do not currently volunteer
    I have to confess I had to choose a day off, Thursday or Friday and I chose Thursday and went and saw Bittern as she was running the other way and I could get a shot from Ranmore Common. I shall hopefully be out for 35028 soon, want to try a couple of other locations along the line!

3. Steve from GWR

Steve from GWR Well-Known Member

I also admit neglecting her on Friday, sorry Clan Line. I normally go and wave when she's around :)

4. KentYeti

KentYeti Guest

Have got a house guest down at present, and she's not a gricer! So we spent the afternoon watching the Avocet chicks etc at Oare Marshes in North Kent, (wonderful birds, and so far all four chicks have survived the predators for a week: fingers crossed).

But I'll be out to see a member of the premier class of steam loco very soon.

5. free2grice

free2grice Part of the furniture Friend

Retired Rolls-Royce engineer
    Heritage Railway Volunteer:
    No I do not currently volunteer
    Clan Line hauls the VSOE to Bath and Bristol on 29th June. There will be many hundreds of people out to see it that day. <BJ>