If you register, you can do a lot more. And become an active part of our growing community. You'll have access to hidden forums, and enjoy the ability of replying and starting conversations.

Swanage Railway LSWR Weekend - 15/16 March 2014

Discussion in 'Galas and Events' started by Rumpole, Dec 18, 2013.

1. Rumpole

Rumpole Part of the furniture

Tea-Maker
    Heritage Railway Volunteer:
    Yes I am an active volunteer
    Just to flag up this event, on 15/16 March 2014 the Swanage Railway will be operating an 'LSWR Weekend', featuring NRM-owned LSWR T9 No.30120 from the Bodmin & Wenford Railway and Swanage-based M7 No.30053, making this the first appearance of an M7 and T9 in BR livery since the 1960's.

30120 will be hauling a set of 4 Mark 1's while it is hoped that 30053's set will be formed of 2x Bulleid coaches (marking the return to traffic of Bulleid CK No.5761) and a green-liveried SR BY. The timetable is being biased so that, rather than passing at Harmans Cross, the trains will be passing at Swanage and Corfe Castle in order to improve the photographic opportunities.

Timetable and loco allocations have been done, and should be on the website shortly.

2. southern13

southern13 New Member

Hopefully can get time of work for this event as looks like it be a good one

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

3. Spamcan81

Spamcan81 Nat Pres stalwart

Training moles
    Heritage Railway Volunteer:
    Yes I am an active volunteer
    One to look forward to.