If you register, you can do a lot more. And become an active part of our growing community. You'll have access to hidden forums, and enjoy the ability of replying and starting conversations.

SVR Photocharter week

Discussion in 'Photography' started by Macko, Oct 10, 2012.

1. Macko

Macko Member

This week is charter week down on the valley. Bizarrely it is southern flavour all week with various combinations of a T9, Bullied pacific and a Maunsell mogul!
    I chose to go to Matt Fielding's charter yesterday with the T9. I missed most of the SVR gala with work and the weather was lousy the day I could make it so it was with much anticipation I drove under blue skies from York to get to the valley only for a solid bank of cloud to come in place 3 miles short of Bridgnorth, arrgh!
    Once we got under way, we showed a lot of patience and with good timing from Matt and the crew, we managed to get some sunny results in most locations, so all in all it was a cracking day. many thanks to Matt, Kev and his mate on the footplate, John the travelling signalman and the friendly guard(sorry I didn't get your name!), I hope the rest of the charters fair as well as we did!

A selection of images can be found here

[​IMG]
    Langtree Photography-2568.jpg by Langtree Photography, on Flickr

[​IMG]
    Langtree Photography-2541.jpg by Langtree Photography, on Flickr

[​IMG]
    Langtree Photography-2460.jpg by Langtree Photography, on Flickr

[​IMG]
    Langtree Photography-2332.jpg by Langtree Photography, on Flickr

[​IMG]
    Langtree Photography-2339.jpg by Langtree Photography, on Flickr