If you register, you can do a lot more. And become an active part of our growing community. You'll have access to hidden forums, and enjoy the ability of replying and starting conversations.

SVR photo charter with 34081

Discussion in 'Galas and Events' started by Spamcan81, Feb 12, 2017.

1. Spamcan81

Spamcan81 Nat Pres stalwart

Training moles
    Heritage Railway Volunteer:
    Yes I am an active volunteer
    The Battle Of Britain Locomotive Society is pleased to announce a charter with 34081 at the SVR on Monday 20th March.
    Bulleid Pacifics worked regularly from Exeter over GW metals with GW stock to Kingswear and Plymouth to give crews route knowledge in the event of diversions.
    We seek to recreate one of these workings with 34081and the SVR's Collett stock.
    We have requested a Bewdley start at around 08:30 - details to be confirmed by SVR - and will work south. Later in the day we plan to run tender first to Bridgnorth before returning south for the afternoon shots. Thanks to the SVR, Martin Creese and Matt Fielding for facilitating this event.
    The cost of this event will be £65 per person, £66 if paying by PayPal.
    Please make cheques payable to The Battle Of Britain Locomotive Society. Our PayPal account is BBLS34081@paypal.com

Please send bookings to ; BBLS Photo Charters, 9 Regent Street, Stotfold, Hitchin, Herts SSG5 4ED

Please reserve me ………….. place on the 20th March event

I INCUDE REMITTANCE FOR ………………….. *

I AM PAYING BY PAYPAL*

* DELETE AS NECESSARY

NAME

ADDRESS

Phone