If you register, you can do a lot more. And become an active part of our growing community. You'll have access to hidden forums, and enjoy the ability of replying and starting conversations.

Steaming Around Yorkshire top clips...

Discussion in 'Photography' started by steamingyorkshire, Aug 25, 2009.

1. steamingyorkshire

steamingyorkshire Well-Known Member

Lecturer
    Heritage Railway Volunteer:
    Yes I am an active volunteer
    Well after asking for your nominations a couple of weeks ago, i've finally managed to compile some videos showing the nominations.

As most of you will already know, we will release our final Steaming Around Yorkshire DVD of the 2009 series in two weeks and finally ceasing to trade daily on the 14th September 2009.

We will continue to supply railways and organisations for their fundraising purposes, these include the Keighley & Worth Valley Railway, LNER Coaching Association, 60007 'Sir Nigel Gresley' Trust and others.

I've only managed to upload the nominations from the NYMR & KWVR, and others include the Embsay & Bolton Abbey Railway, GCR and the mainline. These are all of course available in full length on the Part 4: Summer Steam 2009 DVD I will try get them uploaded later this week.

Keighley & Worth Valley Railway Nominations
    North Yorkshire Moors Railway Nominations

Thanks to all of you that took the time to help with the nominations.