If you register, you can do a lot more. And become an active part of our growing community. You'll have access to hidden forums, and enjoy the ability of replying and starting conversations.

Steam Videos in aid of Preservation Societies

Discussion in 'Links' started by Steamage, Jul 12, 2006.

1. Steamage

Steamage Part of the furniture

Steam Age Pictures ( http://www.steamage.co.uk/SteamHome.html ) is my attempt to raise some money for the railway preservation societies that I belong to by publishing some of the video that I have taken since 1990. I have already produced 9 volumes covering:
    • British main-line steam, by year. 2001 - 2005 are now complete;
      A tour of China, including the JingPeng pass on the JiTong line, collieries at Yuanbaoshan, Wangshiwa and Pengzhuang and the Limestone quarry at Dahuichang.
      Locomotive Profiles of S15 E828 and 35028 Clan Line;
      Branch Line albums: Mid-Hants, Bluebell and Bodmin And Wenford railways covered so far...
    My web-site gives full details of the contents of all volumes, including a selection of frame-grabs (no video, though - I don't have the band-width nor the disc-space to do them justice).

The videos are available on DVD or VHS tape for just £3 each, including p&p, PLUS a donation to one of the following railway societies:
    Mid-Hants Railway Preservation Society: cheque/PO payable to "MHRPS Ltd."
    Eastleigh Railway Preservation Society: cheque/PO payable to "ERPS Ltd."
    Merchant Navy Locomotive Preservation Society: cheque/PO payable to "MNLPS Ltd"