If you register, you can do a lot more. And become an active part of our growing community. You'll have access to hidden forums, and enjoy the ability of replying and starting conversations.

Steam Aid II - Didcot

Discussion in 'Heritage Railways & Centres in the UK' started by 6024KEI, Jul 9, 2013.

1. 6024KEI

6024KEI Member

Those who took part in or were disappointed to miss the Steam Aid event at Didcot last year may be interested to know its lined up for a re-run on 3rd August raising money for Cancer Research. Full details http://didcotrailwaycentre.org.uk/news/latest.html#news01 - the Steam Railmotor is lined up for people to have a go which has to be a unique experience.

2. K14

K14 Member

Heritage Railway Volunteer:
    No I do not currently volunteer
    The poster on the GWS website is slightly curtailed for reasons of space, so here's the complete version:—

[​IMG]

I hope to be lurking around the Carriage Shed, so if anyone fancies a guided potter about the unseen backwaters of our collection, seek me out.

Roll Up! Roll Up! etc. etc.

Pete Speller,
    C&W Dept.,
    GWS Didcot.

3. Pannier Man

Pannier Man Member

Network Rail - Retired
    Heritage Railway Volunteer:
    Yes I am an active volunteer
    Thought I'd give this thread a bump as Steam Aid 3rd August 2013 will soon be here, Please see poster above.