If you register, you can do a lot more. And become an active part of our growing community. You'll have access to hidden forums, and enjoy the ability of replying and starting conversations.

Night shoot with 34081 and 34053 - 26th February 2017

Discussion in 'Photography' started by Spamcan81, Feb 4, 2017.

1. Spamcan81

Spamcan81 Nat Pres stalwart

Training moles
    Heritage Railway Volunteer:
    Yes I am an active volunteer
    The Battle of Britain Locomotive Society is pleased to offer some nighttime photography with two Battle of Britain Pacifics.
    The event will take place at Wansford station on the Nene Valley Railway between the hours of 18:30 and 20:30 approx. on Sunday 26th February.
    34053 and 34081 will be posed under floodlights for your enjoyment. We hope to have a Man Of Kent headboard for use during the shoot.
    Thanks are due to Southern Locomotives and the Severn Valley Railway for making 34053 available and to the NVR for facilitating the event.
    Thanks also to Martin Creese of 30742 Charters for providing the lighting.
    All profits will go to the upkeep of 34081.
    The cost of the event is £25 per person if paid by cheque, postal order or cash or £25.50 per person if paid by PayPal
    Please make cheques payable to The Battle of Britain Locomotive Society and send to BBLS Photo Charters, 9 Regent Street, Stotfold, Hitchin, Herts SG5 4ED.
    Our PayPal account is BBLS34081@gmail.com

PLEASE RESERVE ME …………………. PLACES ON THE BATTLE OF BRITAIN NIGHT SHOOT ON 26th FEBRUARY

I INCUDE REMITTANCE FOR ………………….. *

I AM PAYING BY PAYPAL*

* DELETE AS NECESSARY

NAME

ADDRESS

PHONE