If you register, you can do a lot more. And become an active part of our growing community. You'll have access to hidden forums, and enjoy the ability of replying and starting conversations.

LLB Magical Journey Railway?

Discussion in 'Miniature Railways' started by nick813, Nov 24, 2014.

1. nick813

nick813 Well-Known Member Loco Owner

Heritage Railway Volunteer:
    Yes I am an active volunteer
    Hello,
    This:
    Has some kind of railway or road train?
    http://www.magicaljourney.co.uk

Anyone have any idea?

:)

Nick

2. simon

simon Resident of Nat Pres

Thought I read it had closed almost as soon as it opened.

3. Sheff

Sheff Resident of Nat Pres

Retired Engineer & Heritage Volunteer
    All over the BBC West Mids news. Loads of complaints, so now closed until Wed for a makeover supervised by LLB himself apparently. Here's what they promise, there is a 'train' mnetioned .....

The Experience
    Boys and girls – tragedy has struck Father Christmas! Just as he was getting ready to arrive, a very special baby reindeer went missing. Can you help me find him? Baby reindeer Rudi just kept getting lost. So Father Christmas asked the Elves to put a cowbell on his collar so that he could always be found. But those elves were just so excited about Christmas that they didn’t fix the cowbell properly and it fell off. Now Rudi has gone missing again and we can’t find him! Father Christmas, who knows most of you have been very good this year, believes there are clues that will lead to the whereabouts of Rudi and he has asked me to ask you to find them. The clues are to be found in riddles and rhymes – will you come with me on a Magical Journey to ensure Rudi gets back and saves Christmas? To begin the journey, we need to check in with the Elves and then onto Father Christmas’s Museum, which is filled with rare items especially lent by the big man in red, and here I will explain your mission. We then hot-foot it to meet Mary Holly-Berry, better known by her married name, Mrs. Clause. Here in her kitchen you will hear a very special story. But we can’t hang around because it’ll be time to see the stage at Simion Cowelf’s Academy where you will see elves in training or show off your own talents. But remember to watch closely for clues – sometimes these Elves make revealing mistakes! Then it is off to the Snowflake Station and all aboard a magical Father Christmas Express Train to journey through the snowy woodland with surprises along the way. Then disembark at Uncle Holly’s Hut where you get to ring the large cowbell at The Magic Giant Gate to gain access to a Magical and Snow Covered Enchanted Wizardry Woodland. This snow covered woodland is enchantingly lit up with gentle Christmas sounds playing, The Elves are busy chopping wood and giving away more clues, but we have no time to waste we have to make it to Father Christmas ‘North Pole HQ’ where the Elves will put your name down on a giant blackboard in preparation for the visit to Father Christmas. A very special Elf will then collect you to take you for a very special meeting. He will guide you through the enchanted Christmas Tree Wood where, hopefully, the mystery solved, you will find The Father Christmas Lodge. There you will finally meet the man himself, and share your Christmas wishes. The journey will end at The Christmas Tree Glade. There you will get to meet four of Father Christmas’s herd of Reindeer surrounded by snow covered Christmas Trees. You will end your experience back at The Christmas Market and The Magical Cafe. The Experience will last 80 – 90 Minutes.

4. goldfish

goldfish Nat Pres stalwart

Biggest concern for me is parents taking their kids to magical Christmas winter wonderlands in mid-November… and have they ever not been rubbish?

Simon

5. Sheff

Sheff Resident of Nat Pres

Retired Engineer & Heritage Volunteer
    No shortage of gullible folk around still, it would appear.

The Dainton Banker likes this.
  6. kscanes

kscanes Resident of Nat Pres