If you register, you can do a lot more. And become an active part of our growing community. You'll have access to hidden forums, and enjoy the ability of replying and starting conversations.

Dilemma

Discussion in 'Galas and Events' started by p/wayman, Jul 18, 2012.

1. p/wayman

p/wayman Member

voulunteer on pway
    I think I'll toss a coin to see which of my 2 local railways to go to first on Saturday and Sunday. Foxfield have their Gala and the CVR have a Real Ale Trail. OK here I go heads for Foxfield, tails CVR. Tails it is so CVR Saturday , Foxfield Sunday its a no lose situation I think.

2. Glenalmond

Glenalmond Member

Yes but Foxfield also have a fine stock of ales in for the gala weekend ( as ever ) , so you have another dilemma !.

A number of the key folk from the CVR will be visiting over the weekend ( Sunday I think ) so you will be in good company.

3. p/wayman

p/wayman Member

voulunteer on pway
    I think we are very fortunate to be in an area that has 2 railways that are are so diverse in operation. They sort of compiment each other one being a rural railway and the other being strongly industrial. I have often wondered why they dont do a joint weekend ticket, at some sort of discount, it could benifit both of them.