If you register, you can do a lot more. And become an active part of our growing community. You'll have access to hidden forums, and enjoy the ability of replying and starting conversations.

Didcot Easter Monday

Discussion in 'Photography' started by david1984, Apr 13, 2009.

1. david1984

david1984 Resident of Nat Pres

Picked Didcot as a good place for a day out this Easter as i had never seen 5322 or Firefly in steam before, had an excellent day in the sun and visitor numbers seemed pretty healthy, must give special thanks to the guys in Radstock box for telling me about it's workings and history and for allowing me to take a phot out the window of the Railcar, much appreciated.

Speaking of Railcar 22, what a smart interior for something meant for branchline use, the guys restoring her should be rightly proud of their efforts.

I have already added my pictures from the day to my fotopic and i hope they prove Didcot can still throw up something new: http://david1984.fotopic.net/c1681828.html

2. green five

green five Resident of Nat Pres

Heritage Railway Volunteer:
    No I do not currently volunteer
    A nice set of pictures David. I knew there was something else on this weekend that I was going to go to but just forgot about it in the end. Plus my car gave up on me on Sunday ](*,) I will have to make a visit next time Firefly is in action.