If you register, you can do a lot more. And become an active part of our growing community. You'll have access to hidden forums, and enjoy the ability of replying and starting conversations.

Crossing gates at Waddington Station

Discussion in 'Railwayana' started by Kinghambranch, Dec 7, 2011.

1. Kinghambranch

Kinghambranch Well-Known Member

Retired
    Heritage Railway Volunteer:
    No I do not currently volunteer
    I have been informed by a work colleague that the old crossing gates at the site of Waddington Station near Lincoln may well be available in due course as the site owners have sold up and the site is likely to be redeveloped. He fears that the gates, which include a pedestrian gate, may well be disposed of once redevelopment starts. I have not seen the crossing gates myself but their description matches those of railway crossing gates. If anyone is interested in them (that is if they are available - I don't know yet) then please let me know and my colleague will do his best to find out more (he lives close by in Waddington village). Please note that I have not seen these gates myself yet.

2. Pete Sellars

Pete Sellars New Member

hi i live lincoln side of market rasen and would be very interested in them if they are for sale, my email address is pete@greengrasscontracting.co.uk regards pete sellars

3. Sheff

Sheff Resident of Nat Pres

Retired Engineer & Heritage Volunteer
    Heritage Railway Volunteer:
    Yes I am an active volunteer
    Hmmm - can't see them on Google Street view ?