If you register, you can do a lot more. And become an active part of our growing community. You'll have access to hidden forums, and enjoy the ability of replying and starting conversations.

'Bah Humbug Specials' at Launceston

Discussion in 'Narrow Gauge Railways' started by Charobin, Nov 9, 2009.

1. Charobin

Charobin Member

Following last year's success, the Launceston Steam Railway will once again be running 'Bah Humbug Specials' from Boxing Day to New Year's Day. Details are available on the website - a .pdf flyer should also be available for download shortly.

There is also a new statement regarding the proposed multi user trail and extension of the railway on the LSR news page.

Charlie

2. ernestgew

ernestgew Member

Thats good to hear, I think I will take myself down there again for that! I look forward to hearing more about the proposed extension, glad to hear Sustrans seem to be playing ball!

3. Charobin

Charobin Member

Except Sustrans are not at all involved!!

C

4. ernestgew

ernestgew Member

Haha thought they were! Whoops! Who is organising the cycle path side of things? Must be why its all going ahead so well!

5. Charobin

Charobin Member

Cornwall Council are 'organising' the trail project.

A note regards the post-Christmas special - the cafe will be offering light refreshments only, i.e. tea/coffee/cakes.

There should be some interesting news (in ways related to the proposed extension) on the website later this week, once we have sorted the pictures and words!