If you register, you can do a lot more. And become an active part of our growing community. You'll have access to hidden forums, and enjoy the ability of replying and starting conversations.

740 photos

Discussion in 'Links' started by sharpo, Dec 13, 2005.

1. sharpo

sharpo Well-Known Member

Don't know what I would have done without a Coppermine Photo Gallery. The total as I write this has now reached 740, only today I transferred across the 118 photos from the SVR Autumn Steam Gala. The 53 photos from the SVR Branch line Gala earlier this year only need some descriptions added then you will be able to view those as well.

http://www.sharpos-world.co.uk/coppermine/index.php

I find this Gallery software much easier & quicker to use for displaying photos than the old style web sites, and it also has "search" facilities - very useful! How did I first find out about a Coppermine Photo Gallery? - on this Forum!

Sharpo.

2. mattspencer

mattspencer Well-Known Member

3. sharpo

sharpo Well-Known Member

Just been having a look through your site, I feel quite at home - not only because it is the same gallery software, but also much of it is my part of the country.

Have you thought about upgrading to 1.4.2? I managed it without any problems, was a bit concerned about it at first, but I think I know how to save the database, which took away most of the worries about it going wrong.

Sharpo

4. sharpo

sharpo Well-Known Member

5. Rlangham

Rlangham Well-Known Member

Mmm 1638, didn't realise she ever wore GWR livery in preservation, is this accurate? Must see her when she's been overhauled