If you register, you can do a lot more. And become an active part of our growing community. You'll have access to hidden forums, and enjoy the ability of replying and starting conversations.

WHR General Discussion.

Discussion in 'Narrow Gauge Railways' started by triassic, Jun 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. renovater

renovater Guest

Yes......and the public inquiry..!!!!

2. renovater

renovater Guest

Renovater does not make complaints he just tells the truth. Renovater is not a member of the WHHR. Renovater

3. renovater

renovater Guest

Is that it ? Why is it shrouded in so much secrecy ? What is there to hide ? In another forum in which i participate, someone mentioned the fact that there are certain villages in the area where the two sides don't even speak to each other and at the same time no one explains whats going on !! I ask the executive powers of the WHR/FR and the WHHR to come on to this forum to explain their relative positions. If they dare !!

4. dhic001

dhic001 Member

I doubt most people who have read this thread would agree that you don't complain and tell the truth. Ok, so you aren't a member of the WHHR, but you go on about it as if you are involved, and obviously you are upset about the 'way the '64 company/WHHR have been treated'.

Oh, and you convieniently ignored the important part of my posting, the 24 years when the '64 company didn't build a railway. Now they are 21 years into complaining about someone else doing something about it.

Daniel

5. renovater

renovater Guest

Daniel. I think 21 years is a bit exagerated, don't you ? If the WHHR were nothing to worry about, then why did the FR acquire the WHR trackbed ? Not so much upset as principle, the dirty tricks department and all that which went with it. R

6. Sidmouth

Sidmouth Resident of Nat Pres Staff Member Moderator

Heritage Railway Volunteer:
    Yes I am an active volunteer
    perhaps since you know so much it is time to give us all the facts rather than conjecture and assertion and then since you vehemently believe in it how about signing with your true self

if not then it is time to be quiet

7. Christopher125

Christopher125 Part of the furniture

Come on rennie, enough of the trolling yeah? Come on, your now trying to knock what both sides say was a positive and constructive meeting - a meeting i thought you'd been moaning should've happened for months now!

Chris

8. renovater

renovater Guest

Mr Sidmouth. I really expect better than this from you. There are, as you have already noticed on this very forum, those who know a lot more than me on this subject, those who are in the know, ask them. If you feel allright with the WHR/FR as it stands, then fair enough, but i don't. Renovater

9. renovater

renovater Guest

I take it, with that you don't agree with what i wrote, personally i don't care, i am tired with your accusations of trolling, when you know fully well that i am here because i disagree with the policy of the WHR/FR. What meeting ? All we have is a declaration that it was positive and constructive which dosn't mean an iota, bit like 1% of 0, if you follow. Get them on this very forum to explain their points of view, those at the top, enough of the shrouded secrecy, let the facts be known. Renovater

10. Christopher125

Christopher125 Part of the furniture

As far as anyone can tell though he doesnt know any facts - in fact when was the last time he backed up any of his vague accusations and opinions with a decent argument? The only time he's really been pressed into explaining himself 'lostlogin' came along with a tram proposal and set rennie wibbling about that instead.

I must admit im still wondering why he's so obsessed, and even knows about these supposed people in 'villages' where they wont talk to each other - i thought he was out in eastern europe, and struggling to write his posts in english?

Chris

11. Sidmouth

but mr renovator, leading a one man war on an internet forum is not the most constructive way of going about things is it especially when hidden behind a name because you don't want your comments attributed to you

So I challenge you again , if you want any of us to take you remotely seriously and not as a troll , lay out your full case with all the facts as you see it and put your name to it . If not then very politlely I ask you to shut up

12. admin

admin Founder Administrator

Founder National Preservation
    The war is now over. And renovator will not be able to reply to your posts within the narrow gauge forum. If anyone has an issue with this, please PM me.

13. AndrewT

AndrewT Member

F&WHR Spin Doctor
    Sigh.

A handful of senior '64 Co people set up a company called Trackbed Consolidation (TCL) and worked to acquire the trackbed with a view to rebuilding the entire railway.

They were kicked out of the '64 Co for their pains.

When TCL finally achieved their goal, they offered the trackbed to the '64 Co on THREE SEPARATE OCCASIONS and were told the '64 Co wasn't interested.

That's why the FR ended up rebuilding the WHR - because the '64 Co didn't want to.

Now please shut up.

14. admin

Now can we please get back to a more civilized version of this topic.

15. Sidmouth

Many thanks Admin

but please can we lock this topic or even better archive it. if there is anything to discuss we can start a new thread.

thanks once again

16. admin

This has been done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.