If you register, you can do a lot more. And become an active part of our growing community. You'll have access to hidden forums, and enjoy the ability of replying and starting conversations.

What is Foxfield up to??

Discussion in 'Galas and Events' started by deri1996, Jun 7, 2009.

1. deri1996

deri1996 New Member

Having heard various rumours lately, is Foxfield all of a sudden been put into the filming spotlight?? I have heard about 2 coaches going from Tanfield to their and Bellerophon was supposed to be turned some time in the week? Can anyone shed any light on the subject??

Perks

2. Tim Cowen

Tim Cowen Member

3. Avonside1563

Avonside1563 Well-Known Member

Bolton's Sidings, just behind the running shed!
    Heritage Railway Volunteer:
    Yes I am an active volunteer
    All I can confirm is that yes we have been filming at Foxfield for a programme due to be screened over the Christmas period later this year. The two Tanfield coaches and Bellerophon have indeed been used and there are now several very tired Foxfield members recovering from the exertations of the past week. Yes there were two mock ups of the Tanfield coaches in a field alongside the line and they were so good that the lads from 'oop North' were momentarily taken in! I'm sure that the end result will be well worth the efforts of all concerned =D>

4. Hunslets Finest

Hunslets Finest Well-Known Member

Excellent news and well done to Foxfield for securing such a good job. Hopefully the publicity will help passenger numbers.

5. Glenalmond

Glenalmond Member

The Foxfield Railway and its membership are unable to comment upon recent items published in the press regarding filming.