If you register, you can do a lot more. And become an active part of our growing community. You'll have access to hidden forums, and enjoy the ability of replying and starting conversations.

Signwriting Course

Discussion in 'Everything Else Heritage' started by Robin Moira White, Jan 11, 2018.

1. Robin Moira White

Robin Moira White Resident of Nat Pres

Barrister
    Heritage Railway Volunteer:
    Yes I am an active volunteer
    Place Available on Signwriting Course

Welcome to my life. Since August I have been looking forward to attending the highly respected signwriting course run by Joby Carter of Carter's Steam Fair. Bags packed, accomodation booked. I even tempted fate by posting about it on Social Media yesterday y.

Well, I got what I deserved. I learned yesterday afternoon that I have to conduct a 10-day case starting next week, so no course for me. Such are a barrister's obligations. And Carters' very reasonable refund policy means no refund now availble, so £557 down the drain. Unless, of course, anyone would like to substitute for me?

Its a five day course, next Monday 15 Jan to Friday 19 Jan, 9 to 5 in White Waltham near Henley-on-Thames. Best offer by the end of Friday secures, or first offer over £300. Boo Hoo.

Details:

http://www.carterssteamfair.co.uk/courses.html

C734BFB1-4CA6-4C23-913D-D32EFA0D5B94.jpeg 746DB2A4-1AB9-483B-955A-E21E4A09BA25.jpeg