If you register, you can do a lot more. And become an active part of our growing community. You'll have access to hidden forums, and enjoy the ability of replying and starting conversations.

RH&DR 90th Anniversary Steam and Diesel Gala 13&14 May

Discussion in 'Galas and Events' started by Paul.Uni, Apr 28, 2017.

1. Paul.Uni

Paul.Uni Well-Known Member

First visitor has been announed: Wroxham Broad from Bure Valley Railway https://www.facebook.com/RHandDR/posts/867324930094801:0

2. 73082

73082 Member

The timetable has started to be put up on the RHDR Facebook page, but without any locomotive allocations. Will these be available before the event/is there any way of finding them?

3. Fireline

Fireline Well-Known Member

Heritage Railway Volunteer:
    Yes I am an active volunteer
    Hi. I have gone on to your web site, and there appears to be no timetable. Further, it seems you have to buy a ticket for both days of the weekend. Is there a timetable available, and is this information correct?

4. Paul.Uni

Paul.Uni Well-Known Member

Blickling Hall from Bure Valley Railway and Synolda from Ravenglass & Eskdale Railway are announced as the second & third visitors. Info from the RH&DR Facebook page.

I'm not involved with RH&DR and I don't think 73082 is either.

When I've previously visited special events, it has been normal fares for day tickets. The online page for the Romney Rover ticket states that it only excludes Santa Specials. If you contact RH&DR they should be able to confirm.

Saturday http://www.rhdr.org.uk/media/gala-timetable-saturday-13th-may 2017.pdf
    Sunday http://www.rhdr.org.uk/media/gala-timetable-sunday-14th-may 2017.pdf
    No loco roster yet.

5. Fireline

Fireline Well-Known Member

Yes I am an active volunteer
    Yes, I managed to stop being a divot just long enough to find the timetable in the end, thanks.

6. Journalist

Journalist New Member

In the Romney gala thread on the WNXX forum, member '01732michael' is being great for offering RHDR information, including that it's normal fares with the £31 weekend rover as an extra (and that looks like the only one you can buy in advance). A Sunday rover is valid from 7pm Saturday too, says Michael. He's sent me the full WTT with loco allocations by email after a private message exchange on WNXX. I won't provide his personal contact details or upload the file here without asking, but hope the above info regarding fares is helpful and if you want more info on that or other Romney matters then I'd definitely recommend popping over to WNXX and getting chatting with Michael.

7. richards

richards Part of the furniture

No I do not currently volunteer