If you register, you can do a lot more. And become an active part of our growing community. You'll have access to hidden forums, and enjoy the ability of replying and starting conversations.

Pictures on my walls

Discussion in 'Railwayana' started by admin, Apr 8, 2012.

1. 5944

5944 Resident of Nat Pres

Train Maintainer for GTR at Hornsey
    Heritage Railway Volunteer:
    No I do not currently volunteer
    NNR9 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

I've got that framed on one wall, and

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_BfE7LAEsyFk/TIik61kCysI/AAAAAAAAAak/qT1D4QHCxyQ/s1600/_DSC6683.jpg

on another.

I wish I had a spare room like this though - Railway Preservation's Best Kept Secret. - a set on Flickr

2. Rumpole

Rumpole Part of the furniture

Tea-Maker
    Yes I am an active volunteer
    Now that's a collection!

Slightly ironic, having the nameplates from Princess Anne and Windward Islands next to each other.

3. Dan Hill

Dan Hill Part of the furniture

Brick Machine Operator
    No I do not currently volunteer
    Sadly I only have a few posters from the magazines but had to take them down when I moved. I do have another poster in A4 format advertising the launch of a Battle of Britain. I think its just a replica and bought it many years ago at the Bluebell.

I'd love a piece of Railwayana but sadly money and space means I can't. The closest to that I have is friends of my Nan who have one of the station signs from Heathfield on the Cuckoo Line.

4. russprince

russprince New Member

Yes I am an active volunteer
    I've done quite well. I have a photo of myself and the puppy on the footplate of Talyllyn on the chimney breast in the lounge, opposite wall is the Eric Bottomley Dukedog and 2 Manors by Wilf Brewell, the dining room has Cambrian Summer by John Austen, landing has Where the Rainbow Ends by Eric Leslie and in the bedroom A Talyllyn Moment by Phil Hawkins and Cambrian Way by Chris Woods. Also in the kitchen is a photo of 2 Quarry Hunselts outside the Welsh Slate museum!