If you register, you can do a lot more. And become an active part of our growing community. You'll have access to hidden forums, and enjoy the ability of replying and starting conversations.

KWVR 20th Sept with FZ38

Discussion in 'Photography' started by pennysteam, Sep 22, 2009.

1. pennysteam

pennysteam Well-Known Member

analyst computer programmer
    Gave the video a day of on sunday and put my new FZ38 up front, with a near perfect day I set out to try and capture the feel of a perfect days steaming at KWVR.

Attached Files:

2. Orion

Orion Well-Known Member

Pensioner!
    Ken,

I'd be interested to know what you think of the camera when you've given it a thorough road test. About 18 months ago I bought a Canon S5IS. The idea was to mount the stills and video camera side-by-side on the tripod and take stills and video at the same time without having the annoying sound of the mirror clanking away on the sound-track. It worked to a degree but the stills camera was a little too slow in taking multiple frames automatically, ie in sports mode, and also, although the shutter sound was set to 'mute', you could still hear a ticking sound from the shutter. So now I just do video and the stills camera hardly ever comes out of its bag, excepting that is to take pictures of our grandson.

Let me know how you get on.

Regards