If you register, you can do a lot more. And become an active part of our growing community. You'll have access to hidden forums, and enjoy the ability of replying and starting conversations.

GWR lamp posts

Discussion in 'Everything Else Heritage' started by Robin Moira White, May 24, 2017.

1. Robin Moira White

Robin Moira White Resident of Nat Pres

Barrister
    Heritage Railway Volunteer:
    Yes I am an active volunteer
    GWR lamp posts

As part of the recent works to my house (one of the original Station Masters houses on the West Somerset Railway) I have had a pair of GWR lamp posts cast from a pattern the GloucWarcsRailway had made. These are high quality castings, indistinguishable from the originals. These are the smaller type, standing 6 feet out of the ground, with a two foot 6 inch base below ground level.

I have been asked to arrange a second batch of castings. These would cost £675 plus VAT if the batch size is up to 4, or £625 plus VAT if 5 or more.

Please note that the latern top pictured is NOT included. That pictured can be bought for around £250.

If any Railway or individual is interested in being part of this order please contact me by private message on Nat Pres or mobile 07710 336 807.

I should also say that the price is as delivered to the GWarcsRailway and transport to your location would be extra, but I am happy to co-ordinate transport where possible.

I would intend to place an order at the end of June.

Kind regards

Robin White

IMG_5618.JPG IMG_5592.JPG

Sunnieboy and King of Prussia like this.