If you register, you can do a lot more. And become an active part of our growing community. You'll have access to hidden forums, and enjoy the ability of replying and starting conversations.

Ex-CR No. 55189 Photo Charter

Discussion in 'Photography' started by jonathonag, Mar 1, 2009.

1. jonathonag

jonathonag Well-Known Member

Railway Engineer
    Some photos from yesterday's photo charter, organised by NatPres member Martin Crease and Richard Newton. I thoroughly enjoyed my first proper photo charter, and am now looking forward to attending more....with hopefully more being staged at Bo'ness in the future. I never realised how sociable a photo charter actually is, with many laughs had throughout the day during our efforts of getting the right shots. I'd just like to say thanks to Martin and Richard, the fellow SRPS members who crewed and helped repaint the engine, and the photographer who have come along and helped contribute towards No. 55189's overhaul.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

More can be found here : http://jonathonag.fotopic.net/c1660908.html

I hope you like them, she's definately a beauty in BR lined Black and for a loco with only a week left of it's certificate, and 101 years old.......she is showing no signs of giving up

2. David

David Member

water meter reader
    A lovely set of photos. The loco looks almost as good as our E4 did when we finally got it painted lined black lol.

3. Sidmouth

Sidmouth Resident of Nat Pres Staff Member Moderator

Heritage Railway Volunteer:
    Yes I am an active volunteer