If you register, you can do a lot more. And become an active part of our growing community. You'll have access to hidden forums, and enjoy the ability of replying and starting conversations.

Bullied Locos

Discussion in 'Steam Traction' started by rodders154, Feb 19, 2009.

1. rodders154

rodders154 Member

Retired Grumpy old man
    Heritage Railway Volunteer:
    No I do not currently volunteer
    Can anyone tell me the greatest number of Bullied locos that have been together in steam during preservation and where that was? :-k

It would be nice to see all the preserved ones at a special gala one day. \:D/

2. nhthompson

nhthompson New Member

Engineer
    I don't know about the past - wasn't there a gathering at the Bluebell a few years ago? With luck the Eastleigh centenary event (May 23 - 25) should produce quite a line-up.

http://www.eastleigh100.com/index.html

3. Spamcan81

Spamcan81 Nat Pres stalwart

Training moles
    Yes I am an active volunteer
    Write out 100 times "I must not spell Bulleid, Bullied." [-X

I think the meeting of four Bulleid light pacifics at the Bluebell in October 2007 may have been the most in steam together at the same location in preservation.
    21C123, 34007, 34028 and 34081.

4. polmadie

polmadie Well-Known Member

Unless it has been changed recently, the poster for 34051 at the NRM also spells Bulleid incorrectly.

5. Dan Hamblin

Dan Hamblin Part of the furniture

Rolling Stock Engineer
    Plus a fifth one in the workshop.

Regards,

Dan

6. rodders154

rodders154 Member

Retired Grumpy old man
    No I do not currently volunteer
    Write out 100 times "I must not spell Bulleid, Bullied."

I must not spell Bulleid, Bullied , I must not spell Bulleid, Bullied , I must not spell Bulleid, Bullied
    I must not spell Bulleid, Bullied , I must not spell Bulleid, Bullied , I must not spell Bulleid, Bullied

7. 68077

68077 New Member

Bus Driver (unfortunately)!
    you could come to the spa valley railway and see all the bullied diesels working!!!
    15224 is one bullied that is out almost everyday in service on engineers trains :-D

8. Steve

Steve Resident of Nat Pres Friend

Gentleman of leisure, nowadays
    Some people never learn ](*,) ](*,)

9. Spamcan81

Training moles
    Nice one mate. You are duly forgiven. :smt001

10. bhallett

bhallett Well-Known Member

But he got carried away and did it 144 times not 100 :-#

11. brit70000

brit70000 Member

Gross, very gross!

12. 34007

34007 Part of the furniture

What the 144 times he got it right or Gross being that it's a Bulleid?

13. Spamcan81

Training moles
    The extra penance would have been good for his soul. :smt003

14. Spamcan81

Training moles
    34007, I'm curious to learn why you're avatar is a rebuild?